Where is Burberry largest store?
Burberry has opened its largest brand experience store in the world on one of London’s most famous thoroughfares and bordering the world-renowned Savile Row and Bond Street, the Regent Street.
The 44,000 square-foot space is divided into rooms that mirror sections from its online counterpart.
At the heart of the building is a large auditorium, part of the original cinema once housed in the building. An original stained glass dome, 10 metres in circumference, lets in daylight and reflects it onto a sundial framework on the floor below.
Following the launch of Burberry Bespoke on Burberry.com in 2011, the Bespoke room in Burberry Regent Street brings the digital experience into a physical space for the first time.
The intimate space offers the highest expression of the brand through the customisation of the iconic Burberry trench coat.
Bespoke trench coats are on display, alongside iPads on which customers are encouraged to interact with styles and combinations.
Online insights meet offline interactions to create the most progressive, personalized luxury customer service
– Digital representation of Brand and Heritage
– Specialist areas representing every facet of the brand
– Out of hours & online collection service
– Concierge desk
– Alteration service
– iPads connected to Burberry.com for unlimited access to worldwide stock and instant access to customers’ My Burberry profile for their wish list and shopping history
– Valet Parking: Available soon at Vigo entrance
– Alteration service from in-house tailoring experts
– Guest WiFi throughout the store