Priced at $29 Million, Celine Dion’s custom built mansion (24,000 sqft) stands on an 830,000 sq ft private island.
The exterior features numerous stone terraces from which one can appreciate the surrounding water views and natural forested environment, a large in-ground pool and fabulous pool house equipped with its own kitchen and built-in grill making outdoor entertaining a delight.
The main floor features a formal living room and dining room seating eighteen, completely custom “la Cornue” kitchen, spectacular paneled library and family room with custom fireplaces and built-ins, informal dining and sun rooms and an office.
Tranquil water views are present from almost every room and a customized elevator makes moving through the residence a breeze.
More from my site
- The World’s Most Expensive Hot Dog
- SkyLOFTS – MGM Grand – in Las Vegas
- Montegrappa hand-painting Snake pen
- Gold Mercedes G-Class
- MD51 Power BELLAVISTA and GT at Festival de la Plaisance in Cannes
- Stunning Jewelry: Chopard 2012 Red Carpet Rings Collection